Personal data is any information about a living individual which allows them to be identified from that data (for example a name, photographs, videos, email address, or address). The processing of personal data is governed by legislation relating to personal data which applies in the United Kingdom including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and other legislation relating to personal data and rights such as the Human Rights Act.
A Data Controller is the person (or organisation) who determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be, processed. Nether Stowey Parish Council is a Data Controller and is registered with the ICO (Registration Number Z7399634).
In accordance with the law:
• Nether Stowey Parish Council only collect a limited amount of information about you that is necessary for correspondence, information and service provision.
• Nether Stowey Parish Council do not use profiling, we do not sell or pass your data to third parties except as specified in the Privacy Notice.
• Nether Stowey Parish Council do not use your data for purposes other than those specified.
• Nether Stowey Parish Council make sure your data is stored securely.
• Nether Stowey Parish Council delete all information deemed to be no longer necessary.
• Nether Stowey Parish Council constantly review our Privacy Policies to keep them up to date in protecting your data.
Please use the following links for further information about how your data may be used (links open new tabs):
- General Contact Privacy Notice
- CCTV Policy
- Privacy Notice (Cemetery)
- Privacy Notice (Staff, Councillors and ther role holders)
- Privacy Consent Form
- CCTV Subject Access request form