Neighbourhood Planning documents
- NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN (main document)
- Neighbourhood Plan Policy Comment Sheet (please use extra sheets if you need more space)
- NS Visual Landscape Study
- Draft Strategic Environment Assessment
- Habitat Regulations Assessment
- Consultation Event Report (April 2018)
- NP Questionnaire Response Summary
- Original questionnaire (for reference purposes only)
Neighbourhood Plan update
Nether Stowey’s future
The Nether Stowey Neighbourhood Plan is now nearing completion.
A consultation was held in April 2018 at the Thomas Poole Library and the input and comments you gave us have been collated into the Neighbourhood Plan and this is now ready for your final review before being submitted for independent examination and formal adoption. This will mean that the Plan has to be taken into consideration by any development in the Parish and that we will receive 25% (instead of 15%) of any applicable Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL).
During the consultation period we are asking for your feedback on the draft Plan so please take this opportunity to comment, either to say what you like about the Plan or what you think needs changing on the comment sheet which is also available. Your feedback will be taken on board before finalising the Plan for examination by an independent examiner.
The Plan is now available and you can get a copy by:
- Downloading from the Parish Council web site Neighbourhood Plan page click the link here
- Sending an e-mail to NSPlan@netherstowey-pc.gov.uk and we will
e-mail or hand deliver a copy
- Collecting a printed copy from the Parish Office.
The comment sheet is available by the same methods listed above
We are keen to get your remarks and views and the comment sheet can be returned to us by e-mail to NSPlan@netherstowey-pc.gov.uk or by handing it in at the Parish Office by 31 October.
In addition, there will be a display of the Plan in the Parish Office from Tuesday 17th to Friday 27th September between 10am and 1pm.
During the consultation period, we are also holding some ‘meet the team’ events to give you the opportunity to chat with members of the Neighbourhood Plan team. These events will be on:
- Friday 20th September 10.15am – 12.30pm
- Friday 20th September 3pm - 6.30pm
- Saturday 21st September 10am - 12.00pm
Join in! Sign Up!
If you are interested in joining the Working Group or in helping out from time to time please let us know. You can send an e-mail to Kevin Ferriday or please contact the Parish Office on 733779.