Win £1,000 for the Village Hall and £500 for yourself
Here are the key points about the competition:
- Top prize is £1,000 to the village hall and £500 to the photographer. There are other prizes.
- Theme: ‘Village Life – a photo which characterises the value of community in your village’. This is not about ‘pretty villages’ or professional photography, but rather capturing the essence of ‘community’.
- It’s open to all rural halls. No fee to enter. Halls can enter as many photos as they wish.
- Closing date is 15 March 2020 but many halls are using Village Halls Week to capture great photos.
- Details and rules are available from www.villagehallsurvey.com/survey/photo-competition
There are over a hundred entries already, with some very touching photos showing great community bonds. You can vote for the best photos to help the judges. Go to www.villagehallsurvey.com/survey/photo-competition/photo-gallery