St Mary Street
Meetings are held at the Church Centre, St Mary’s Street, Nether Stowey. All welcome! There is a public session at the beginning of the meeting when members of the public are welcome to address the Council on any matter relating to the agenda or on any other matter that they would like the Parish Council to consider at a future date. It is helpful if you inform the Chairman or the Clerk beforehand of any matter you wish to raise, so that the Clerk can have to hand any necessary information.
The agenda is available here. You can also read it on notice boards at the Parish Office, the Cross and Harry Prowse Close on the Wednesday from lunchtime.
Draft minutes: Minutes from the most recent meeting(s) are posted here : Draft Minutes from the meeting on 9 January are here.
Planning Committee minutes are here.
Minutes for previous Parish Council meeting are here: Previous minutes
Planning applications: Links to planning applications on the agenda are below (opens the application in the Sedgemoor Planning website):
- 36/22/00027 The Old House, St Mary Street
Certificate of lawfulness for the proposed mixed use of existing dwelling to include 2no. holiday apartments and 2no. bedrooms used for bed and breakfast.
- 36/23/00002 : Stowey Court, Cannington Road, Nether Stowey
- 36/23/00003 : Stowey Court, Cannington Road, Nether Stowey
Erection of detached stables and tennis court (revised scheme).
- Diversion of Public Footpaths BW22/19 and BW 22/21.
Link to information here
- Somerset Council Statement of Community Involvement on Planning. Link to consultation on Somerset.gov.uk. There is also a short YouTube video that aims to explain the consultation at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n42IBJ5ny90 .